Sunday, March 21, 2010

Denver Eats - Ink! Coffee

Okay, so walking to Denver's Millennium Bridge and we saw INK! coffee shop and decided to stop in to get something.


1590 Little Raven St., Suite #180
Denver, CO 80202
Phone #: (720) 214-1111
Hours: Monday - Friday: 6am - 6pm. Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm

I thought the look was pretty and they had a cool little outside sitting area. It was cold and windy and I wanted something warm to drink.

Outside seating area

So, I decided to get a hot chocolate and my friend got some blended coffee. The thing I liked best about INK! was the cup holder. Why you ask? Well let's take a look, shall we?

DON'T THROW THE COFFEE

DON'T PUT YOUR HAND IN THE COFFEE

I found this really very amusing, but the sad thing is, if the warning is there, then someone must have done these things and that is why the warnings are there. I should have kept the holder, but I forgot and tossed it. So sad.

On to the coffee. Well, since I only had hot chocolate, I don't really know how the coffee was, but my friend who is an avid coffee drinker was very disappointed because she said it did not taste good. I too, was disappointed with my hot chocolate because it was a little powdery and thick at the same time. I found it a little difficult to drink, but I drank it because it was cold. It almost reminded me of thinned out chocolate pudding and the powder mix was not fully dissolved. I was not too impressed, but it warmed me up, so I will give it points for that.

Me enjoying the view and not so much my hot chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment